Dirty Dozen cheat sheet
https://www.ewg.org/ is one of the most amazing web sites full of cutting edge information on how to stay well in a toxic environment. EWG stands for Environmental Working Group. It’s an organisation that empowers people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. With breakthrough research and education, it drives consumer choice and civic action where it is probably most needed in the world – America.
Dirty Dozen – what are they?
EWG is a not for profit organisation. This means it relies on those who use its research to fund more investigations. This stops the wool from being pulled over your eyes. It has a data base second to none on what you would need to know to keep the hidden toxins out of your environment. Don’t forget if it’s in the environment, it’s in you too!
Every year they publish an update on what is most toxic in the fruit and vegetable market. for this information alone it is worth following the organisation.
- Do you know what’s in your tap water?
- What about your shampoo?
- What’s lurking in the cleaners underneath your sink?
- What pesticides are on your food?
- How about the farms, fracking wells and factories in your local area?
- Do you know what safeguards they use to protect your water, soil, air and your children?
- Which large agri-businesses get your tax money and why?
- What are GMOs?
- What do they do to our land and water?
If you are becoming increasingly concerned about the environment (and anyone who has watched Blue Planet 11 must be in that category) then this web site will keep you posted.