Your mind affects the course of your life and can have a profound impact on how quickly you heal.
The anxious mind is like having a junk drawer that you throw things into when you don’t know where else to put them. The 'junk drawer' is your mind without a map.
Let me lead you out of that chaos using gentle therapies and treatments, working with you to bring calm and make sense of all the information.
What is Mindfulness?
- a powerful tool to help prevent relapse in depression and the after effects of trauma
- uses mindful meditation to practice being more conscious and aware
- helps you pay attention to moment-by-moment events as they unfold
- start noticing your habitual reactions to events
- cultivate an ability to respond to events – and your reactions to them – with an attitude of open curiosity and compassion
Mindfulness Workshops for Businesses
Mindfulness is becoming an increasingly useful tool in the workplace to help employees and teams work more effectively together.
I run hour-long group Mindfulness Workshops on your business premises. It includes:
- a basic understanding of the principles of Mindfulness
- how to manage stress in your work environment
- ways to practice mindfulness in the workplace
- three meditation sessions or customised to suit your workplace
https://www.cynthiasillars.co.uk/mindfulness-wellness-for-business/ Click here for more information.
https://www.cynthiasillars.co.uk/1595-2/ a blog on Mindfulness overcoming negative thinking.